You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer with a 250 Watt Motor - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a variety of soft or striking finishes, and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311X
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
OAT AND CHIA BREAKFAST COOKIE RECIPE
Makes 16 Small Cookies
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
In a medium-size bowl, melt the coconut and peanut butter in the microwave for about 40 seconds, just until the coconut oil is melted.
In the bowl of your KitchenAid Mini Artisan Stand Mixer, using the whisk attachment, whisk together the melted coconut oil and peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract for 30 seconds on speed four.
Switch out the whisk attachment for the flat beater attachment, and add the remaining dry ingredients to the bowl: oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, chia seeds, and raisins. Beat together the ingredients on low speed, until all the ingredients are combined.
Form the dough into balls, then flatten with your hands, and place the cookies on a baking sheet. Bake the cookies for about 13 minutes. Once cooled, the cookies will be a cross between a scone and a granola bar.
Refrigerate the cookies in an air-tight container for up to 1 week, or store in the fridge for up to 2 months.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5QT Tilt-Head Stand Mixers - Multiple Colors Available|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.4|