Making a Difference through Our Business
Everything Kitchens and World Vision
Everything Kitchens strives to give our customers the lowest price on every product we sell, along with best service in the industry. We take pride in the quality and integrity of our business. But even more important to us is making a difference
in the lives of those who need it most. That's why we are proud to support World Vision
by donating to them 1% of all the proceeds from every sale. We also allow our employees to donate directly to World Vision from each paycheck, which contributions we match dollar for dollar.
World Vision is an international humanitarian organization serving the world's poor and displaced by providing programs which help save lives, bring hope, and restore dignity. They transform the lives of the world's poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries, including the United States. World Vision extends assistance to people of all religious beliefs, genders,races, and ethnic backgrounds.
Here's just a sample of the work they do:
- Helping people discover and use their own vision, skills, and resources to move from abject poverty to abundant living
- Targeting critical needs: clean water, reliable food supplies, access to basic health care, access to education, and income-generating microeconomic development
- Partnering with churches, governments, local organizations, and international agencies
- Responding to sudden natural disasters and slow-building humanitarian emergencies around the world
- Saving lives and reducing suffering by tracking crises, pre-positioning emergency supplies for immediate response, and remaining after the crisis to rebuild and restore communities
- Engaging a worldwide AIDS Hope Initiative of prevention and care, especially for widows, orphans, and vulnerable children, which brings a compassionate response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic
Everything Kitchens and Healing Haiti
Our helping efforts are reaching even further today as we support Healing Haiti by covering a portion of the monthly operating costs for the Grace Village Orphanage & Feeding Center in TItanyen. This center provides for the nutritional, medical, educational, and emotional needs of a group of orphaned children who have lost their families through poverty, disease, and natural disasters. You can read more about Healing Haiti here.